First Time Home Buyers
Buying Your First Home? Realtors Are Your Professional Guides. Make Sure You Choose a Top Expert.
You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As a top Randolph County real estate expert, it's my job to guide you, from beginning to end.
I will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing.
- What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Is renting or buying better for you?
Tell me a bit about your situation below and I will get back to you.
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values