Why Buyers Choose Vickie Gallimore
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your Realtor is a Top Local Expert. Your home may be the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like. As a top Randolph County Realtor, I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to helping finalize the contract.
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in the Randolph County market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional North Carolina real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the Randolph County area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Randolph County is no different!
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in together. Prior to closing, I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Randolph County area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely.
Call or email me for help, or to have your questions answered.